Oct 3, 2015 | MessagesPerquín, El Salvador, mission Jan 30 – Feb 13, 2016: Eye Care International is conducting its 21st mission in El Salvador in the mountains of northern Morazán along the Honduran border. We expect to see approximately 4,000 patients. We need one more optometrist for one or both weeks and we could use another optician/optical tech to help fit eyeglasses. Visit our website at www.eyecareint.org . You may contact me at email@example.com for additional...
- April Chapter of the Month: VOSH-Santa Cruz-Québec
- VOSH-Santa Cruz, Montreal (Quebec) offering ladies single vision negative glasses for mission trips
- President’s Insight: Essilor Vision Foundation Supports VOSH Chapters
- ODs Needed for Jamaica Medical Mission
- Find out more about the SVOSH Mentorship Program – Sinaloa
Annual Meeting Belize Chapters Clinic Report Colombia Continuing Education David McPhillips OD Domestic Trips Donated Eyeglasses Ecuador Ellen Weiss OD El Salvador Fundraising Ghana Greece Haiti International Trips Jamaica Kathy Tran Long-term Position Looking for Leader Madagascar Mexico NECO Nepal Nicaragua Ophthalmologist Needed Optician Needed Optometrist Needed Optometry Giving Sight Peru Photo Contest Position Paper Sint Maarten Supplies Support VOSH SVOSH Tanzania Virginia Volunteers Needed VOSH-CT VOSH-MI VOSH-PA VOSH-TX World Sight Day