Oct 3, 2015 | MessagesPerquín, El Salvador, mission Jan 30 – Feb 13, 2016: Eye Care International is conducting its 21st mission in El Salvador in the mountains of northern Morazán along the Honduran border. We expect to see approximately 4,000 patients. We need one more optometrist for one or both weeks and we could use another optician/optical tech to help fit eyeglasses. Visit our website at www.eyecareint.org . You may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional...
- Looking for Volunteers for Haiti Mission January 2018
- VOSH Signs Agreement to Establish First-Ever Optometry School in Haiti: Memorandum of Agreement signed for Haiti School of Optometry
- American Academy of Optometry to present VOSH/International Past President C. Ellis Potter, OD, FAAO, FVI, with the 2017 Recipient of the Brien Holden Humanitarian Award
- VOSH/INTERNATIONAL COLLABORATES WITH SALUS UNIVERSITY IN OFFERING SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES FOR A MASTER OF PUBLIC HEALTH DEGREE PROGRAM FOR VOSH CORPS OPTOMETRISTS
- VOSH-Illinois: Chapter of the Month-June 2017
Annual Meeting Belize Chapters Clinic Report Colombia Continuing Education David McPhillips OD Domestic Trips Donated Eyeglasses Ecuador Ellen Weiss OD El Salvador Fundraising Ghana Greece Haiti International Trips Jamaica Kathy Tran Long-term Position Looking for Leader Madagascar Mexico NECO Nepal Nicaragua Ophthalmologist Needed Optician Needed Optometrist Needed Optometry Giving Sight Peru Photo Contest Position Paper Sint Maarten Supplies Support VOSH SVOSH Tanzania Virginia Volunteers Needed VOSH-CT VOSH-MI VOSH-PA VOSH-TX World Sight Day