Apr 12, 2016 | MessagesCreate a poster to share with others what your chapter is doing! The Poster Session at the Annual Meeting will allow for interact between chapters, sharing of stories, ideas and resources. In addition, the poster that your chapter will be creating can be used as a promotional and recruitment tool for your Chapter in the future. We are requesting one poster per Chapter. To be uniform, we are requesting everyone use the 24″x36″ size on glossy paper. Several companies were evaluated for cost, ease of use and quick printing time. The company we are using is: Makesigns.com. The cost to your chapter for the 24″ by 36″ posters is about $22.00 plus shipping. To give you an idea about timeline to have these made, the posters are printed and shipped within one business day of receiving them (posters received before noon central time on any given business day are actually printed and shipped out on the same day). Then the delivery time simply depends on what shipping method you choose. The company offers everything from FedEx Ground, which can take up to 5 business days, to FedEx Next Business Day which would arrive the next business day after it is shipped. Our VOSH template is flexible. You can add text, images, tables or charts as you wish. It would be great to attach your new VOSH Chapter logo! Attached is the template you can use to create your poster and upload the results. Also, you can go to the company website, makesigns.com, and on the home page along the top there is a template tab, under this is a ‘Custom School Template’. Our...
- Looking for Volunteers for Haiti Mission January 2018
- VOSH Signs Agreement to Establish First-Ever Optometry School in Haiti: Memorandum of Agreement signed for Haiti School of Optometry
- American Academy of Optometry to present VOSH/International Past President C. Ellis Potter, OD, FAAO, FVI, with the 2017 Recipient of the Brien Holden Humanitarian Award
- VOSH/INTERNATIONAL COLLABORATES WITH SALUS UNIVERSITY IN OFFERING SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES FOR A MASTER OF PUBLIC HEALTH DEGREE PROGRAM FOR VOSH CORPS OPTOMETRISTS
- VOSH-Illinois: Chapter of the Month-June 2017
Annual Meeting Belize Chapters Clinic Report Colombia Continuing Education David McPhillips OD Domestic Trips Donated Eyeglasses Ecuador Ellen Weiss OD El Salvador Fundraising Ghana Greece Haiti International Trips Jamaica Kathy Tran Long-term Position Looking for Leader Madagascar Mexico NECO Nepal Nicaragua Ophthalmologist Needed Optician Needed Optometrist Needed Optometry Giving Sight Peru Photo Contest Position Paper Sint Maarten Supplies Support VOSH SVOSH Tanzania Virginia Volunteers Needed VOSH-CT VOSH-MI VOSH-PA VOSH-TX World Sight Day