When you provide eye exams and eyeglasses to your international patients in bright sunny countries, it’s also great to provide them with hats for sun protection! We have given away hundreds of hats, and the people are always so grateful. Over the past few years, I have collected a lot more hats than I can give away. I easily have over 4,000 hats in storage right now. If your team is looking for a supply of hats to donate to your patients, I have them for you! Please contact me, and I’d be happy to get some shipped out. Thank you for serving the poor of the world! Contact Karen Norrick at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- VOSH-Santa Cruz , Montreal (Quebec) is looking for more ODs for 2 upcoming missions
- VOSH-Texas May Chapter of the Month
- President’s Insight: One Week Teaching Opportunity!
- April Chapter of the Month: VOSH-Santa Cruz-Québec
- VOSH-Santa Cruz, Montreal (Quebec) offering ladies single vision negative glasses for mission trips
Annual Meeting Belize Chapters Clinic Report Colombia Continuing Education David McPhillips OD Domestic Trips Donated Eyeglasses Ecuador Ellen Weiss OD El Salvador Fundraising Ghana Greece Haiti International Trips Jamaica Kathy Tran Long-term Position Looking for Leader Madagascar Mexico NECO Nepal Nicaragua Ophthalmologist Needed Optician Needed Optometrist Needed Optometry Giving Sight Peru Photo Contest Position Paper Sint Maarten Supplies Support VOSH SVOSH Tanzania Virginia Volunteers Needed VOSH-CT VOSH-MI VOSH-PA VOSH-TX World Sight Day