When you provide eye exams and eyeglasses to your international patients in bright sunny countries, it’s also great to provide them with hats for sun protection! We have given away hundreds of hats, and the people are always so grateful. Over the past few years, I have collected a lot more hats than I can give away. I easily have over 4,000 hats in storage right now. If your team is looking for a supply of hats to donate to your patients, I have them for you! Please contact me, and I’d be happy to get some shipped out. Thank you for serving the poor of the world! Contact Karen Norrick at email@example.com.
- The American Academy of Optometry announces VOSH/International Past President C. Ellis Potter, OD, FAAO, FVI as the 2017 Recipient of the Brien Holden Humanitarian Award
- VOSH/INTERNATIONAL COLLABORATES WITH SALUS UNIVERSITY IN OFFERING SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES FOR A MASTER OF PUBLIC HEALTH DEGREE PROGRAM FOR VOSH CORPS OPTOMETRISTS
- VOSH-Illinois: Chapter of the Month-June 2017
- We are looking for a VOSH team to come to Eastern Uganda
- Looking for a VOSH team to help in Ethiopia
Annual Meeting Belize Chapters Clinic Report Colombia Continuing Education David McPhillips OD Domestic Trips Donated Eyeglasses Ecuador Ellen Weiss OD El Salvador Fundraising Ghana Greece Haiti International Trips Jamaica Kathy Tran Long-term Position Looking for Leader Madagascar Mexico NECO Nepal Nicaragua Ophthalmologist Needed Optician Needed Optometrist Needed Optometry Giving Sight Peru Photo Contest Position Paper Sint Maarten Supplies Support VOSH SVOSH Tanzania Virginia Volunteers Needed VOSH-CT VOSH-MI VOSH-PA VOSH-TX World Sight Day