VOSH/International Community Message Board
Looking for Volunteers or Supplies? Do you have goods to contribute or looking for the clinic for you? Just want to connect with others?
VOSH/International maintains this Message Board as a service to the Humanitarian Community. VOSH/International, its officers, directors and administrators, are not responsible for the accuracy or sincerity of the contents of any message posted on this Board. We try our very best but it is impossible to make guarantees regarding the reliability of either the person posting the message or the message content. Thank you for understanding. VOSH/International is a non-sectarian and non-political organization.
- Looking for Volunteers for Haiti Mission January 2018
- VOSH Signs Agreement to Establish First-Ever Optometry School in Haiti: Memorandum of Agreement signed for Haiti School of Optometry
- American Academy of Optometry to present VOSH/International Past President C. Ellis Potter, OD, FAAO, FVI, with the 2017 Recipient of the Brien Holden Humanitarian Award
- VOSH/INTERNATIONAL COLLABORATES WITH SALUS UNIVERSITY IN OFFERING SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES FOR A MASTER OF PUBLIC HEALTH DEGREE PROGRAM FOR VOSH CORPS OPTOMETRISTS
- VOSH-Illinois: Chapter of the Month-June 2017