VOSH/International Community Message Board
Looking for Volunteers or Supplies? Do you have goods to contribute or looking for the clinic for you? Just want to connect with others?
VOSH/International maintains this Message Board as a service to the Humanitarian Community. VOSH/International, its officers, directors and administrators, are not responsible for the accuracy or sincerity of the contents of any message posted on this Board. We try our very best but it is impossible to make guarantees regarding the reliability of either the person posting the message or the message content. Thank you for understanding. VOSH/International is a non-sectarian and non-political organization.
(This report was emailed to Executive Director, Natalie Venezia, following VOSH-Santa Cruz’s mission to Peru in August 2016.)
Just returned from our mission to Peru. We were able to receive 2,761 patients during the clinic. We were 44 on the team. It was a clinic where we received a lot of children, and I have a number of glasses to make since it seems all the children had minus 4 – minus 6 cyls!!read more
- VOSH/INTERNATIONAL COLLABORATES WITH SALUS UNIVERSITY IN OFFERING SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES FOR A MASTER OF PUBLIC HEALTH DEGREE PROGRAM FOR VOSH CORPS OPTOMETRISTS
- VOSH-Illinois: Chapter of the Month-June 2017
- We are looking for a VOSH team to come to Eastern Uganda
- Looking for a VOSH team to help in Ethiopia
- Offer to host a VOSH trip in Guadalajara, Mexico