Feb 10, 2016 | MessagesVOSH PA is need an OD for our May 22 – 28 mission to Pont Sonde’ Haiti, 70 miles north of Port au Prince. This is our third year year in Pont. We will see 1200-1800 patients in five clinic days, at least three in local community health clinic and probably two remote clinics. Paul D Halpern, OD, Leader. Contact info:...
- VOSH-Santa Cruz , Montreal (Quebec) is looking for more ODs for 2 upcoming missions
- VOSH-Texas May Chapter of the Month
- President’s Insight: One Week Teaching Opportunity!
- April Chapter of the Month: VOSH-Santa Cruz-Québec
- VOSH-Santa Cruz, Montreal (Quebec) offering ladies single vision negative glasses for mission trips
Annual Meeting Belize Chapters Clinic Report Colombia Continuing Education David McPhillips OD Domestic Trips Donated Eyeglasses Ecuador Ellen Weiss OD El Salvador Fundraising Ghana Greece Haiti International Trips Jamaica Kathy Tran Long-term Position Looking for Leader Madagascar Mexico NECO Nepal Nicaragua Ophthalmologist Needed Optician Needed Optometrist Needed Optometry Giving Sight Peru Photo Contest Position Paper Sint Maarten Supplies Support VOSH SVOSH Tanzania Virginia Volunteers Needed VOSH-CT VOSH-MI VOSH-PA VOSH-TX World Sight Day