- November 2022 President’s Insight: Thankful for YOU
- November 2022 Newsletter: Celebrating 50 Years of VOSH Service
- September 2022 President’s Insight: VOSHers speak at Fourth Pan American Optometric Congress in Lima, Peru
- September 2022 Newsletter: You Don’t Want to Miss the Upcoming Annual Meeting!
- Snapshot Interview with past V/I President Ruth McAndrews, OD, FVI
VOSH/International believes in the freedom to see. Providing the gift of vision and eye health to people worldwide. We facilitate the provision and the sustainability of vision care worldwide for people who can neither afford nor obtain such care. Our goal is to increase our global impact whenever possible by supporting sustainable eye clinics, optometry schools and optometric educators in areas lacking sufficient eye care.