- Archive for category "Messages"
March 2022 Newsletter: A Lot Happened in March!
March 30, 2022Read More
January 2022 Newsletter: Start the New Year with Hope
January 31, 2022Read More
December 2021 Newsletter: The Last News of 2021
December 22, 2021Read More
November 2021 Newsletter: News You Need to Know
November 24, 2021Read More
October 2021 Newsletter: Meet Your New V/I President!
November 01, 2021Read More
- May 2023 Newsletter: New Chapters, Resources and More
- May 2023 President’s Insight: Let’s Talk About Teaching Clinics
- April 2023 Newsletter: There is A Lot Going On!
- March 2023 President’s Insight: On the legislation of Optometry
- February 2023 President’s Insight: Optometry’s Relationship with Ophthalmology
VOSH/International believes in the freedom to see. Providing the gift of vision and eye health to people worldwide. We facilitate the provision and the sustainability of vision care worldwide for people who can neither afford nor obtain such care. Our goal is to increase our global impact whenever possible by supporting sustainable eye clinics, optometry schools and optometric educators in areas lacking sufficient eye care.