- May 2022 President’s Insight: Data Can Lead to Positive Change in your Clinics
- May 2022 Newsletter: Celebrate VOSH’s Achievements
- April 2022 President’s Insight: Look At Things From A Different Perspective
- April 2022 Newsletter: VOSH Recognized for Excellence in Vision and Public Health
- Prevent Blindness Awards VOSH/International its 2022 Jenny Pomeroy Award for Excellence in Vision and Public Health
VOSH/International believes in the freedom to see. Providing the gift of vision and eye health to people worldwide. We facilitate the provision and the sustainability of vision care worldwide for people who can neither afford nor obtain such care. Our goal is to increase our global impact whenever possible by supporting sustainable eye clinics, optometry schools and optometric educators in areas lacking sufficient eye care.