- President Ciszek is recognized with the 2021 Illinois College of Optometry Alumni Association Humanitarian Award
- SVOSH-MCU Philippines Faculty Adviser Awarded 2021 IAPB’s Eye Health Hero Award
- December 2021 President’s Insight: International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- December 2021 Newsletter: The Last News of 2021
- Snapshot Interview with our new V/I President Dr. Michael Ciszek
VOSH/International believes in the freedom to see. Providing the gift of vision and eye health to people worldwide. We facilitate the provision and the sustainability of vision care worldwide for people who can neither afford nor obtain such care. Our goal is to increase our global impact whenever possible by supporting sustainable eye clinics, optometry schools and optometric educators in areas lacking sufficient eye care.