- VOSH Annual Meeting October 16, 2021
- August 2021 President’s Insight: How is Optometry Recognized in Other Countries?
- AUGUST 2021 Newsletter: Your VOSH Annual Meeting and More….
- Updated COVID-19 and VOSH Humanitarian Clinics Advice
- July 2021 President’s Insight: A Challenging Visit to the Université d’ Etat d’ Haïti School of Optometry
VOSH/International believes in the freedom to see. Providing the gift of vision and eye health to people worldwide. We facilitate the provision and the sustainability of vision care worldwide for people who can neither afford nor obtain such care. Our goal is to increase our global impact whenever possible by supporting sustainable eye clinics, optometry schools and optometric educators in areas lacking sufficient eye care.