January 03, 2016
Remote Area Medical™ (RAM™) has been sending teams of volunteers to go to Greece to help inRead More
December 13, 2015
VOSH-(Santa Cruz, QC) is looking for more Optometrists and Opticians to join them on their upcoming missionsRead More
October 03, 2015
Eye Care International needs one more optometrist for one or both weeks and we could use anotherRead More
- November 2020 President’s Insight: World Diabetes Month
- NOVEMBER 2020 Newsletter: Attend the First Annual Chapter Symposium!
- October 2020 President’s Insight: 30th Anniversary of International Day of Older Persons
- OCTOBER 2020 Newsletter: There is a lot going on!
- Dr. Jairo Mercado, SVOSH-UNAN Nicaragua Faculty Advisor, Awarded IAPB’s Eye Health Hero Award
VOSH/International believes in the freedom to see. Providing the gift of vision and eye health to people worldwide. We facilitate the provision and the sustainability of vision care worldwide for people who can neither afford nor obtain such care. Our goal is to increase our global impact whenever possible by supporting sustainable eye clinics, optometry schools and optometric educators in areas lacking sufficient eye care.