January 26, 2018
Dear Friends and Volunteers, We are looking forward to our fifth RAM Virginia clinic in Buena Vista March 10 &Read More
January 17, 2018
We are looking for a couple of ODs to work with in Uganda this coming April, 2018.Read More
- President’s Insight May 2020: Clean hands to help prevent contagious eye disease
- Join us for the virtual VOSH Mid-Year Meeting June 27, 2020!
- President’s Insight March 2020: A Letter to All VOSH Volunteers, Board Members and Partners
- VOSH-Santa Cruz, Quebec Clinic Information
- Optometrist needed for Guatemala clinic June 19-27, 2020
VOSH/International believes in the freedom to see. Providing the gift of vision and eye health to people worldwide. We facilitate the provision and the sustainability of vision care worldwide for people who can neither afford nor obtain such care. Our goal is to increase our global impact whenever possible by supporting sustainable eye clinics, optometry schools and optometric educators in areas lacking sufficient eye care.