- FEBRUARY 2021 President’s Insight: COVID-19: HOW CAN WE BETTER DETECT AND DIAGNOSE GLAUCOMA??
- FEBRUARY 2021 Newsletter: FOCUS ON GLAUCOMA
- JANUARY 2021 Newsletter: LOOKING FORWARD
- JANUARY 2021 President’s Insight: COVID-19: Now is not the time to hold VOSH clinics
- 2020 IAPB VISION EXCELLENCE AWARDS TO VOSH/INTERNATIONAL’S MATCHINSKI AND MOLTER
VOSH/International believes in the freedom to see. Providing the gift of vision and eye health to people worldwide. We facilitate the provision and the sustainability of vision care worldwide for people who can neither afford nor obtain such care. Our goal is to increase our global impact whenever possible by supporting sustainable eye clinics, optometry schools and optometric educators in areas lacking sufficient eye care.