- Updated COVID-19 and VOSH Humanitarian Clinics Advice
- July 2021 President’s Insight: A Challenging Visit to the Université d’ Etat d’ Haïti School of Optometry
- JULY 2021 Newsletter: A Look at Your VOSH MidYear Meeting
- JUNE 2021 Newsletter: Collaboration Brings Results
- June 2021 President’s Insight: JUNE is CATARACT AWARENESS MONTH
VOSH/International believes in the freedom to see. Providing the gift of vision and eye health to people worldwide. We facilitate the provision and the sustainability of vision care worldwide for people who can neither afford nor obtain such care. Our goal is to increase our global impact whenever possible by supporting sustainable eye clinics, optometry schools and optometric educators in areas lacking sufficient eye care.