- October 2020 President’s Insight: 30th Anniversary of International Day of Older Persons
- OCTOBER 2020 Newsletter: There is a lot going on!
- Dr. Jairo Mercado, SVOSH-UNAN Nicaragua Faculty Advisor, Awarded IAPB’s Eye Health Hero Award
- The SVOSH Photo contest is now open!
- SEPTEMBER 2020 Newsletter: Connect Envision Share
VOSH/International believes in the freedom to see. Providing the gift of vision and eye health to people worldwide. We facilitate the provision and the sustainability of vision care worldwide for people who can neither afford nor obtain such care. Our goal is to increase our global impact whenever possible by supporting sustainable eye clinics, optometry schools and optometric educators in areas lacking sufficient eye care.