January 21, 2020Read More
January 13, 2020
VOSH-Texas will conduct its 2020 spring clinic on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday morning, March 25, 26,Read More
May 04, 2019
The weekend of May 17th through 19th, we are conducting a RAM Clinic in Smyth County, Virginia.Read More
April 30, 2019
June 30-July 3, 2019 This mission is designed for independent travel so that participants are freeRead More
- SEPTEMBER 2021 Newsletter: VOSH Members Recognized, Your VOSH Annual Meeting, and more…
- September 2021 President’s Insight: Looking Behind and Looking Forward
- VOSH Annual Meeting October 16, 2021
- August 2021 President’s Insight: How is Optometry Recognized in Other Countries?
- AUGUST 2021 Newsletter: Your VOSH Annual Meeting and More….
VOSH/International believes in the freedom to see. Providing the gift of vision and eye health to people worldwide. We facilitate the provision and the sustainability of vision care worldwide for people who can neither afford nor obtain such care. Our goal is to increase our global impact whenever possible by supporting sustainable eye clinics, optometry schools and optometric educators in areas lacking sufficient eye care.