January 28, 2018
Hello All, We are a recently established not for profit organization in Nepal. Our board members consistRead More
January 26, 2018
Dear Friends and Volunteers, We are looking forward to our fifth RAM Virginia clinic in Buena Vista March 10 &Read More
January 17, 2018
We are looking for a couple of ODs to work with in Uganda this coming April, 2018.Read More
December 22, 2017
February 3-11, 2018 to Gomez Palacio, Mexico, VOSH-SD, Contact Jennifer Ness, email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org 605-210-3141 The Gomez Palacio Lions Club coversRead More
- PRESIDENT’S INSIGHT October 2019
- TODAY IS THE DAY! WORLD SIGHT DAY OCTOBER 10!
- V/I PRESIDENT ELECT TWELKER PRESENTS DONATED EQUIPMENT FOR MAKERERE UNIVERSITY OPTOMETRY SCHOOL IN UGANDA
- ON EVE OF WORLD SIGHT DAY, THE WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION RELEASES FIRST WORLD REPORT ON VISION
- WORLD SIGHT DAY CHALLENGE is OCTOBER 10, 2019!
VOSH/International believes in the freedom to see. Providing the gift of vision and eye health to people worldwide. We facilitate the provision and the sustainability of vision care worldwide for people who can neither afford nor obtain such care. Our goal is to increase our global impact whenever possible by supporting sustainable eye clinics, optometry schools and optometric educators in areas lacking sufficient eye care.