November 15, 2017
ODs are needed for a VOSH-PA clinic in Haiti, July 7-14, 2018. Please contact Nancy Delucia atRead More
October 24, 2017
VOSH Santa Cruz is going to Guatemala February 14th till February 24th in collaboration with HELPS. We will be doingRead More
Dr. Ellis Potter’s Accepts Prestigious VOSH/International Dr. Harry I. Zeltzer Lifetime Achievement Award
October 20, 2017
VOSH/International presents the prestigious VOSH/INTERNATIONAL DR. HARRY I. ZELTZER LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD to a person who has been recognizedRead More
October 12, 2017
Vision Health International is reaching out regarding an upcoming Mission Trip to La Entrada, Honduras on December 2-10, 2017. VHIRead More
- PRESIDENT’S INSIGHT October 2019
- TODAY IS THE DAY! WORLD SIGHT DAY OCTOBER 10!
- V/I PRESIDENT ELECT TWELKER PRESENTS DONATED EQUIPMENT FOR MAKERERE UNIVERSITY OPTOMETRY SCHOOL IN UGANDA
- ON EVE OF WORLD SIGHT DAY, THE WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION RELEASES FIRST WORLD REPORT ON VISION
- WORLD SIGHT DAY CHALLENGE is OCTOBER 10, 2019!
VOSH/International believes in the freedom to see. Providing the gift of vision and eye health to people worldwide. We facilitate the provision and the sustainability of vision care worldwide for people who can neither afford nor obtain such care. Our goal is to increase our global impact whenever possible by supporting sustainable eye clinics, optometry schools and optometric educators in areas lacking sufficient eye care.