March 24, 2016
We are an international eye care team looking for 2 ODs who are comfortable diagnosing and treatingRead More
Sint Maarten Lions Club is looking for a VOSH Chapter to lead a clinic trip to Sint Maarten (Dutch Caribbean)
February 24, 2016
Our Club has been involved in sight projects on the island for the past 45 years andRead More
February 16, 2016
Two recent graduates from the School of Optometry in Mali are looking to establish sustainable eye careRead More
- PRESIDENT’S INSIGHT October 2019
- TODAY IS THE DAY! WORLD SIGHT DAY OCTOBER 10!
- V/I PRESIDENT ELECT TWELKER PRESENTS DONATED EQUIPMENT FOR MAKERERE UNIVERSITY OPTOMETRY SCHOOL IN UGANDA
- ON EVE OF WORLD SIGHT DAY, THE WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION RELEASES FIRST WORLD REPORT ON VISION
- WORLD SIGHT DAY CHALLENGE is OCTOBER 10, 2019!
VOSH/International believes in the freedom to see. Providing the gift of vision and eye health to people worldwide. We facilitate the provision and the sustainability of vision care worldwide for people who can neither afford nor obtain such care. Our goal is to increase our global impact whenever possible by supporting sustainable eye clinics, optometry schools and optometric educators in areas lacking sufficient eye care.