January 17, 2018
We are looking for a couple of ODs to work with in Uganda this coming April, 2018.Read More
December 22, 2017
February 3-11, 2018 to Gomez Palacio, Mexico, VOSH-SD, Contact Jennifer Ness, firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com 605-210-3141 The Gomez Palacio Lions Club coversRead More
November 15, 2017
ODs are needed for a VOSH-PA clinic in Haiti, July 7-14, 2018. Please contact Nancy Delucia atRead More
- SEPTEMBER 2021 Newsletter: VOSH Members Recognized, Your VOSH Annual Meeting, and more…
- September 2021 President’s Insight: Looking Behind and Looking Forward
- VOSH Annual Meeting October 16, 2021
- August 2021 President’s Insight: How is Optometry Recognized in Other Countries?
- AUGUST 2021 Newsletter: Your VOSH Annual Meeting and More….
VOSH/International believes in the freedom to see. Providing the gift of vision and eye health to people worldwide. We facilitate the provision and the sustainability of vision care worldwide for people who can neither afford nor obtain such care. Our goal is to increase our global impact whenever possible by supporting sustainable eye clinics, optometry schools and optometric educators in areas lacking sufficient eye care.