February 13, 2018
VOSH-CA is looking for ODs and SVOSH students: Mission to Santa Rosalia, Baja California, Mexico (8 hour driveRead More
February 05, 2018
Dear VOSH/International, Thank you for your World Council of Optometry (WCO) affiliate membership. If you have anyRead More
January 31, 2018
A VERY EASY and Convenient VOSH Clinic!!! No – or very few – refractions as thisRead More
Ok, so now it’s been about a month since you have made those New Year’s resolutions. How is that going for you?
January 31, 2018
So, what is a resolution anyway? It can be defined as a firm decision to do (orRead More
January 28, 2018
Hello All, We are a recently established not for profit organization in Nepal. Our board members consistRead More
January 26, 2018
Dear Friends and Volunteers, We are looking forward to our fifth RAM Virginia clinic in Buena Vista March 10 &Read More
- SEPTEMBER 2021 Newsletter: VOSH Members Recognized, Your VOSH Annual Meeting, and more…
- September 2021 President’s Insight: Looking Behind and Looking Forward
- VOSH Annual Meeting October 16, 2021
- August 2021 President’s Insight: How is Optometry Recognized in Other Countries?
- AUGUST 2021 Newsletter: Your VOSH Annual Meeting and More….
VOSH/International believes in the freedom to see. Providing the gift of vision and eye health to people worldwide. We facilitate the provision and the sustainability of vision care worldwide for people who can neither afford nor obtain such care. Our goal is to increase our global impact whenever possible by supporting sustainable eye clinics, optometry schools and optometric educators in areas lacking sufficient eye care.